Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Highlight of my Summer!!!!

The Small Reunion since I was a little girl was the thing I most looked forward to.  And now that I am grown, it still is the thing I most look forward to in the summer.  We have so much fun, and just have a good time being together and visiting and catching up on each others lives!  I love staying up late and night and talking to some of my most favorite people in the world!  I always have to be one of the last ones in bed no matter how tired I am!  We always go swimming somewhere, and have a blast together!  It always rejuvenates me and makes me feel so good inside!!  I love how close we are as a family, and I feel so blessed having such a wonderful family!  As I have grown, I have come to realize what a rarity it is to have a family so close and so united!  I thought most families were like ours, but I have realized that's not true. 































































No comments: